CLICK HERE for Sizing Guide
The new XPF-22 Cricket Spike is our lightest shoe yet to enable you to move and react to anything which comes your way. They have been designed and developed by players for the modern-day player.
Based on a running last to ensure that close fit feel, the XPF-22 Cricket spike provides comfort, stability, and style to enhance your performance on the pitch. An All-in one welded upper with foamed support around the forefoot gives you the ability for multi directional movements while wicking away moisture to keep your feet dry.
- Inlay: anti-slip resistant lined insole grips your foot in place to maximise your performance while reducing impact and stress on joints.
- Midsole: Compression-moulded EVA for ultra lightweight cushioning.
- Outsole: Cricket-engineered, full TPU outsole with cut outs for reduced weight and ventilation, perfect for any conditions.
- Upper: Fully welded PU upper with foamed support in the forefoot and oversized heel counter to lock your foot in position for extra stability and comfort.
- Water wicking material to keep your feet dry.
- Built on a runner’s specific last to provide a superior fit and feel.