adidas Tango Rosario Football
The innovative design of Tango ball was first seen in 1978. A ball made of 20 panels allowed an even better representation of the circle and spherical form. Since then, adidas has been resuming it annually.
This model is a classic that still enjoys great interest.
A high-quality training ball combined with exceptional durability make it an excellent product. A ball with a classic color and proven graphics.
It has FIFA QUALITY INSPECTED approval .
- Hand sewn, polyester / wool / polyurethane construction
- Panels with a traditional cubic shape
- Working pressure: 0.6 - 0.8 bar / 8.7-11.6 psi
- Butyl bladder
- The ball has FIFA Quality Inspected approval
- Injection molded
- Polyester / wool / polyurethane construction
- Polyurethane - 100%
FIFA QUALITY Inspected - Balls are marked " FIFA Inspected " if they successfully pass six tests (circumference, roundness of the ball, reflection, weight, water absorption, pressure drop).