Designed for the female entertainer who wants to express freedom and creativity with their style of play. The ultra low bow makes anything possible from 3D skills, deceptive passing and ultimate ball speed.
The Ina Kromaskin .1 is loaded with cutting edge technology, including Hypetex Kromaskin, and is engineered to be the stiffest and therefore most powerful stick within the Ina franchise. The pure control head allows the player to take control of all aspects of the game.
BOW: Ultra Low Bow – 200mm/24mm
HEAD SHAPE: Pure Control
- HYPETEX KROMASKIN / FULL STICK KROMASKIN COVERAGE: Ultra thin carbon fibre material wrapping the stick shaft, taken from F1 Racing Technology, that improves both the look and the structural performance of the stick.
- SPREAD TOW CARBON: Higher strength to weight ratio than a standard carbon lay-up, increasing the power generation and durability of the stick.
- 3D GEOMETRY: The unique adidas stick shape that stiffens the shaft, giving increased hitting power and a cleaner, sharper finish. The cut away under side of the stick helps to lift the ball more easily.
- COMPRESSION CORE: Located in the head of the stick, a hybrid core that expands during manufacturing to compress the composite layers, creating a stronger stick with a more consistent structure. It enhances the sweet spot and improves responsiveness when passing and receiving the ball.
- ACT EDGE: An advance composite tech material made from high impact nylon that prevents damage and reduces vibration, strategically placed on the reverse edge.